1. Never get late.
- It reflects your lack of Discipline.
- It makes you defensive
- May forget the preparation’s you made last night
2. Never dress casually.
- Dressing will make a lot of impact about your personality
- Don’t dress the funky way in fact dress neatly, formally and smartly.
- Never wear the wrong combination of clothes Make the Right colour suit with proper tie and Shoes
3.Never talk too much
- Sometime when we talk more the chances are that we may spell out something which is harmful.
- Reply only relevant answer to the question.
- Excessive talking may result in loss of respect.
4.Never be Negative about the outcome of an interview
- It will make you pessimist
- Take every interview as a challenge
- Assume that you are good in your field
- Back yourselves with your Education Knowledge and confidence
5.Never Share your insecurities
- Sharing your insecurities shows your lack of Confidence.
- Lack of handling the pressure.
- In fact challenge your insecurities
- Be Courageous and Brave
6.Never discuss about salary unless asked.
- Discussing about salary shows your character, discuss only when asked.
- If they asked about salary expectation reply politely by saying as per industry standards
- If the salary offered is not as per your expectation take a time to explore your options